Who we are
Altria Teleservices Inc., a call center in Davao City, is in one with City Services L.L.C (CSC), one of the first customer service outsourcing/BPO companies in the Middle East to receive ISO Certification, earning ISO 9001:2008 in 2010. This certification proves to third-party assessors, as well as our customers, that we follow a set of internationally recognized quality standard procedures.
Altria is built to serve as a major player in the call center industry, serving international markets.
Philippines have been chosen as a prime location in providing excellent customer service.
2nd floor R & V Building, Lot 8 Block 6, Turquoise St., Barangay 9-A Poblacion, Davao City, Philippines 8000
The following terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Altria Teleservices Inc.'s website.
By accessing this website, you accept to follow and be bounded by the terms and conditions which apply in the use of this website.
Altria Teleservices Inc. is located at 2nd floor R & V Building, Lot 8 Block 6, Turquoise St., Barangay 9-A Poblacion, Davao City, Philippines 8000
The following terminologies apply to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to Altria Teleservices Inc. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Clients in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Clients' needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to the prevailing laws of the Republic of the Philippines. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, we and/or our licensors own the intellectual property rights for all our materials. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://altriateleservices.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in the following terms and conditions:
You must not:
- Republish any material from https://altriateleservices.com;
- Sell, rent or sub-license any material from https://altriateleservices.com; and
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy any material from https://altriateleservices.com
Redistribute content from Altria Teleservices Inc. (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors, when they list us in the directory, may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses, except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls and charity fundraising groups, may hyperlink to our website.
- The above-mentioned organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve, in our sole discretion, other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chamber of Commerce, American Automobile Associations, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- Associations or other groups representing charities, including charity-giving sites;
- Online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- Accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are business; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited business (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b) the organization has an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Altria Teleservices Inc.; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization's name, contact information (such as phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of URLs from which you intend to link our website, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2 to 3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Altria Teleservices's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking with the absence of a trademark license agreement.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Preceding the following note: Content, grammar and spelling are in the sole responsibility of ALTRIA Teleservices and not in the responsibility of groevelsjoen (web programmer).
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.